Monday, December 03, 2007

Blog Stats

Last week on a whim I installed a free traffic counter on this blog and I got some interesting results. Of the 35 unique hits I got 2 of them were from Egypt! Of the 35 hits 15% of them came from countries that don't speak English as their native language. That's pretty cool. Most of my traffic comes from the Flight forums. People read one of my posts and then check out the link in my signature that points the here.

drill down1954.29%United StatesUnited States
drill down411.43%CanadaCanada
drill down38.57%Unknown-
drill down38.57%United KingdomUnited Kingdom
drill down25.71%EgyptEgypt
drill down12.86%IndiaIndia
drill down12.86%AustraliaAustralia
drill down12.86%BoliviaBolivia
drill down12.86%Lithuania

Some times when I'm throwing stuff up here I don't really think anyone reads it except maybe my family. But I guess people do read what I'm posting. Not that 35 people is that much, but hey its something.

--I just updated my demo reel. You can get to it by clicking on either of the two "My Demo Reel" links on the side bar to the right. Or just click here to view the QuickTime version. There's some more polishing I need to do but there where a couple of studios that I wanted to send a reel to before it was too late. If you are reading this in the year 2008 or later. I'm sure the link will be dead and a newer version will be available somewhere else.--

1 comment:

Alexiss Dawn said...

KALSBEEK!

I wish I was part of the 5.71% from Egypt but alas I remain in the 54.29%. Psh, how boring. I must move and then come to your blog! Lol.

Hope all is well man!