Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Old Omega Videos

Joe just found these on Youtube! Back when I used to work with Omega (my church's high school group) I was in charge of the video ministry team. I can't remember exactly how long ago it was but it was at least seven years ago. We didn't have a lot of fancy equipment but we had a ton of fun making videos for the group. The first is a video the students made behind my back. It is weird to see my old room. Ryan and Jon the two hosts of OTV were in my class, they might be Juniors here, were awesome guys. The second is a promotional video we made for a concert. This one was a big hit with the kids. Of course high schoolers will cheer and go crazy anytime they see themselves or their friends in a movie or on TV. I just liked the Transformers.



No comments: