Thursday, April 09, 2009

4-4: Hello Mr Pukie


Guerrilla Fitness was a lot of fun. It was different seeing in real life a place I've seen on the Crossfit main page videos. Meeting pukie, for all of you unfamilar with the term means I threw up. I felt fine durring the workout but about 3 minutes after we've finished I layed down. That was a bad choice. I ended up puking about 2 minutes later. The awesome thing about puking from working out is that as soon as you throw up you back to normal. Weird experience. I've never pukied after a workout before. I think it mainly happened because the workout was tough and I didn't want to look weak infront of so many (13) crossfitters, I layed down, and my stomach was feeling little weird so I took some imodium on an empty stomach. Oh well, live and learn!

Here's the workout we did . . .
Team Angie (teams of two)
For Time:
175 Pull-Ups
175 Push-Ups
175 Sit-Ups
175 Squats

The woman I was teamed up with was tough. She and Lisa were the only women to even attempt to to the pull-ups unassisted. She tore her hand in the middle of the pull-ups and barely took notice. We split the work in half and finished 23:37ish.

No comments: