Saturday, April 02, 2011

Newish Demo Reel

Well I guess it's ironic that after I make a post about 87 posts in one year 4 months goes by before I post again. It's not that I don't have my excuses. My wireless USB adapter broke and my dell in the office has been without internet access. I've been super busy keeping up with a higher quota at work on the second season of Abby. I'm developing my own cartoon at Speakeasy. Picking out the perfect baby name. I've been a busy guy.

Anyway, here's a link to my most up to date demo reel. I should have a new reel that has even more current in a couple of months but I thought I'd post this reel since it has been way too quiet here. Enjoy.


I'm working on my next mini comic too. But with everything else going on if I get to work on it for a half an hour over a week I consider myself lucky. But honestly there are advantages to working so slowly on something like that. You get a lot of time to think about the whole process.

No comments: