Monday, November 12, 2007

Eekeemoo Fan Art


Here's some fan art that I did for Eekeemoo.

Eekeemoo is the silent web comic that I've been following on the Flight Forums by Willy MJ about Eekeemoo the Eskimo and his ogre friend. It is in a different format than most web comics which makes for some fun reading. The art is unique and fun and adds a nice flavor to the story. All in all it is great read that I've been following for about six months now. The UK comic artist Willy MJ is just finishing up with the second part of the three part series that I believe he started at the beginning of the year. Eekeemoo has slowly grown on me till I can't wait to find out what happens next. But come on, how can you go wrong with an epic adventure with an Eskimo, ogres, singing rocks, a giant octopuss, and dragons creatures?

No comments: