Thursday, January 17, 2008

"Louie: Space Rancher" Character Roll Call

(Click to view larger)

Here's most all of the character's from my up coming comic titled "Louie: Space Rancher". It's a working title for now but it is one that I like. I've been fiddling with this story on and off for over a year and I think I finally got all the bugs ironed out. There are a couple more characters that appear but these guys carry most of the action. That is Louie on the far left and his nemesis the pirate on the far right. I'm planning to first publish "Louie: Space Rancher" on the web and then try Ka-Blam the print on demand printing house to publish a book. But it will probably be awhile before you I start posting the first pages. I want all the pages to come out in a quick and organized fashion with no breaks in the action. I'm thinking of this a learning project so I'll be testing out a bunch of things. It's already been a lot of fun.

No comments: