Monday, February 05, 2007

Final Pitch and 1st Anamatic

Here's the last pitch I'll do for the short. From here on out it will anamatic's and layout. For thoses of you who don't know an anamatic is kind of like a comic in time where one still image will reprsent the action. The video pitch is about 12 MB and the anamatic is 2.5 MB.


http://www.jakekalsbeek.com/AM/504 enemy head pitch ex.mov




http://www.jakekalsbeek.com/AM/504 anamatic ex.mov

There are many things that I'm trying out here.

-The first two drawings are supposed to be a pan. Also with this shot I think I want to start closer in.
-I think I want to switch the toilet bit with the weapon bin bit. I'm not sure about how I reveal his solution for hiding the head. It might be better just to show him swapping the vase and the head.
-I went with this different ending with Mr. Viking running across the screen at the last minute. I might go back to the ending with Mr. Viking sitting out side in the snow with the head.

What do you guys think?

No comments: