Saturday, February 03, 2007

Snow pictures

I forgot to post the pictures from the Kalsbeek brother's (and wives) ski trip this year. We stayed at the Lyerla cabin again this year and we had power the whole trip. I won't blab on too much and let the pictures tell the story.


When we first got to the cabin there wasn't any snow on the ground but luckily it snowed that night.Not so lucky for me I caught some weird 24 hour flu and didn't get to ski the first day. Boo!
I felt better the second day but due to high winds Bear Valley was closed. Boo!

So instead the five of us went for a hike.
Yes that is my thumb in the upper right hand corner.
They teach you how to pose like that at the San Jose police accademy.
What snow hike would be complete without a spur of the moment jumping contest.

Jump Lisa! Jump.Josh won but his title was revoked after the drug test revealed he was dopping. You'd be suprised how many seminary students are taking performance enhancing drugs. Sad but true.


Josh giving the camera the evil eye after being stripped of his jumping title.

No comments: